Adidas x Gabe

by - Wednesday, August 10, 2016

SAN DIEGO, CA














What I'm wearing: Jersey Adidas | Jeans Topshop | Shoes Adidas | Sunglasses Quay

What Gabe is wearing: Shirt Adidas | Pants Adidas | Shoes Vans | Visor Adidas | Sunglasses zeroUV

The Blog needed a revival and what could be a better way to come back than having one of my good friends Cassie take pictures of Gabe and I. I've always wanted to collab with Gabe but just never knew what or how exactly I should do it. Naturally with all the Adidas hype, there we were at the top of a parking garage in downtown San Diego over looking the city from Market St. The area around Market St is my favourite area of downtown here in San Diego. This is where all the cute restaurants and cafe's are, and it's also a five minute walk from Petco Park! Since I'll be leaving for college in about a week or so, it's nice going to all the places I'll miss while I'm up in San Francisco, so of course the first location I chose was downtown San Diego because nothing beats the beautiful sunset in San Diego than watching the sun set behind tall skyscrapers and Seaport Village. x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Photographed by: Cassie Schafer


You May Also Like

0 comments