Playlist: The First 25 Songs in My Music Library

by - Sunday, October 08, 2017


I believe that you can tell a lot about a person based on the music they listen to. Here's a bit of my world introduced to yours.

These are the first 25 songs that came on shuffle from my Apple Music library:
1. Hollywood by Marina & The Diamonds
2. Daft Pretty Boys by Bad Suns
3. Body Talk by Foxes
4. Someone Else by Miley Cyrus
5. I Know Places by Taylor Swift
6. Never Be Like You (ft. Kai) by Flume
7. Dog Days Are Over (Live from MTV Unplugged) by Florence + The Machine
8. Settle Down by The 1975
9. Talking Dreams (Acoustic) by Echosmith
10. Down With Me by X Ambassadors
11. Be the One by Dua Lipa
12. Vroom Vroom by Charli XCX
13. Walking Away by HAIM
14. Haunting by Halsey
15. This Charming Man by The Smiths
16. Savage by Ben Khan
17. Wait by M83
18. warm glow by Hippo Campus
19. All I Need by Radiohead
20. Entropy by Grimes x Bleachers
21. Laura Palmer by Bastille
22. Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac
23. Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys
24. The Less I Know the Better by Tame Impala
25. Eyes Shut by Years & Years

You May Also Like

0 comments