Taylor Swift - Reputation Stadium Tour

by - Thursday, December 13, 2018

PASADENA, CA


In honor of Netflix releasing the Reputation Stadium Tour movie at the end of the month, here are some outtakes from the show back in May.











Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan.
I think what she has done with her last album is just remarkable and such well thought out concept. I don't think anyone could have done it better than her. This tour was by far her best performance yet. She had three stages in different parts of the stadium, two zip lines taking her from and to the main stage, surprise guests (my show got two!), and a long setlist filled with almost all songs from reputation as well as her old hits.
The stage for the Reputation Stadium Tour was the tallest stage ever created for a touring act being over 110 feet tall! This tour broke multiple attendance records as well as making Taylor the first and only woman so far, to play three consecutive sold out nights at the Croke Park Stadium in Dublin, Ireland. The tour began on May 8th and ended on November 21st, visiting four continents and putting on 53 shows!

I always go to Taylor Swift shows with my sister, and this year was no exception! We had the best time dancing to Shake It Off, screaming lyrics to All Too Well and crying when Taylor surprised the crowd with special performances from her guests, Troye Sivan and Selena Gomez.

I'm so excited to relive this show as the concert movie will become available on Netflix this New Year's Eve at midnight!

Setlist:
...Ready For It?
I Did Something Bad
Gorgeous
Style/Love Story/You Belong With Me
My My My! (with surprise guest Troye Sivan)
Look What You Made Me Do
End Game
King of My Heart
Delicate
Shake It Off
Dancing With Our Hands Tied
All Too Well (B-stage surprise song)
Blank Space
Dress
Bad Blood/Should've Said No
Hands to Myself (with surprise guest Selena Gomez)
Don't Blame Me
Long Live/New Year's Day
Getaway Car
Call It What You Want
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together/This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things


Here's the trailer!


For concerts I've been to, and the ones that are coming up, check here.

You May Also Like

0 comments