What's Been on My Fall Playlist

by - Friday, September 09, 2016

SAN FRANCISCO, CA





Jumper Zara | Headphones BÖHM

As I'm sitting all wrapped up in my cozy dorm room, while holding some hot tea, I decided to share my fall playlist. Besides fashion, music is another one of my passions. Whether it's going to concerts or just sitting in my room by myself while The Smiths are spinning on my record player, music has always been important to me. So here are some old, as well as some new tunes that have been making the cold San Francisco wind a little more bearable. 

Elena's Fall Playlist: 
1. American Money by BØRNS
2. Breezeblocks by alt-J 
3. pink skies by LANY
4. Loving Someone by The 1975
5. Well I Wonder by The Smiths
6. SUBURBIA by Troye Sivan
7. She Changes the Weather by Swim Deep
8. Menswear by The 1975
9. I Remember by AlunaGeorge
10. Sweet Jane by The Velvet Underground
11. Glasgow by Catfish and the Bottlemen
12. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay
13. Closer (ft. Halsey) by The Chainsmokers
14. No Fear by Greyson Chance
15. Another's Arms by Coldplay
16. Crying Lightning by Arctic Monkeys
17. Cynical by blink-182
18. Fake Tales of San Francisco by Arctic Monkeys
19. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths
20. Paris by The 1975
21. Radio by Lana Del Rey
22. Dream Machines by Big Deal
23. 7 by Catfish and the Bottlemen
24. Always In My Head by Coldplay

Photographed by: Cassie Schafer


You May Also Like

0 comments