Lush Life

by - Monday, August 21, 2017



Ever since I've discovered Lush, I've been completely and totally obsessed with their products. From bath bombs, to lip scrubs I've tried most of their products in the last couple of years. I'm also extremely lucky to have a friend who works at Lush who never fails to help me choose the next product to try. 


One of the most important reasons besides the quality standard, is the fact that the Lush company is a very socially aware company. Shopping at Lush makes me feel like I'm a part of a bigger community. Lush does not test on animals! I think it's an important example that a personal care/beauty company can survive and be successful even if they use different methods of product testing. 




My absolute favourite product to date from Lush, is the Mask of Magnaminty. This product is something I use multiple times a week. Any time I feel my face begin to either break out, start getting oily or just feels like it needs to be refreshed, I use this mask. 
I wash my face first, and while it's still damp, I apply the mask over my entire face. I make sure that I put a thick layer over my cheeks, forehead and chin. Usually, I'll leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. It really cleans my face and my deep pores leaving my cheeks very soft. The mask makes my skin feel cool and refreshed for the entire day.



Pictured Products:
Bath Bombs: Over and Over, Lord of Misrule (Christmas Limited Edition) [sold out]
Bubble Bar: Peeping Santa (Christmas Limited Edition) [sold out]

You May Also Like

0 comments