Playlist: Angel Wings & Fiorucci Jeans

by - Monday, September 04, 2017


There has been a lack of good true pop songs on the radio lately, so I decided to share a playlist I made a while back. All songs featured are true pop masterpieces (in my opinion), some old and some new, but nevertheless they all deserve the hype. 

angel wings & fiorucci jeans.
1. Run Away with Me by Carly Rae Jepsen
2. She Talks Too Much by Elohim
3. Genesis by Dua Lipa
4. Say My Name by Tove Styrke
5. Your Song by Rita Ora
6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) by Dua Lipa
7. Dancing On My Own by Robyn
8. Don't Play by Halsey
9. IDGAF by Dua Lipa
10. On + Off by Maggie Rogers
11. Babygirl (ft. Uffie) by Charli XCX
12. Cool Girl by Tove Lo
13. Crying in the Club by Camilla Cabello
14. Don't Kill My Vibe by Sigrid
15. Weak by AJR
16. Told You So by Paramore
17. Let's Get Married by Bleachers
18. Touch by Little Mix
19. Malibu by Miley Cyrus
20. You Don't Know About Me by Ella Vos

You can also find this playlist on Spotify below:


Enjoy x

You May Also Like

0 comments