Harry Styles Live on Tour 2018

by - Wednesday, August 21, 2019

LOS ANGELES, CA






This show came as a last minute road trip my friend Aleks and I took. It was not planned and we got out tickets at 3pm the day of the show (impulsive behavior is a pattern in my case)! I always felt like last minute trips, concerts and hang outs are the ones I usually have the most fun at and this was no exception.
This was the closing show of Harry Styles Live on Tour, and it a show to remember for sure. Apart from his magnetic stage presence and a setlist which featured every song from his debut album, we had the pleasure of hearing Kiwi three times (yes you read that right, THREE WHOLE TIMES!!!).
I can't wait to see what else Harry Styles will come up with once he releases his sophomore album, but I'm ready to hear it alive once he rolls out the tour dates!

Setlist:
Only Angel
Woman
Ever Since New York
Two Ghosts
Carolina
Stockholm Syndrome (One Direction cover)
Just a Little Bit of Your Heart (Ariana Grande cover)
Medicine
Meet Me in the Hallway
Sweet Creature
If I Could Fly (One Direction cover)
Girl Crush (Little Big Town cover)
Anna
What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction cover)
Sign of the Times
From the Dining Table
The Chain (Fleetwood Mac)
Kiwi
Kiwi
Kiwi

____

For concert's I've been to, and the ones that are coming up, check here.

You May Also Like

0 comments