Niall Horan - Flicker World Tour (Los Angeles + San Diego)

by - Wednesday, August 21, 2019

SHOW 1

LOS ANGELES, CA






I did not take too many pictures at this show because I knew I was going to see Niall one more time so I wanted to enjoy during it. I love The Greek Theater, it is one of my absolute favorite venues in California! It's located at the bottom of Griffith Park and is surrounded by hills and hiking trails. A few people have hiked to one of the highest hills and watched the show from there (and it was free, honestly what a steal).
I took my sister to this show and she had the best time!

SHOW 2

SAN DIEGO, CA











About ten days later, Flicker World Tour finally arrived in San Diego and I was so excited to see Niall again, but this time up close! My friend and I were somewhere int he first ten rows and had the best view all night.
Apart from the repertoire of his own songs, he performed some covers as well as unreleased songs you could only hear if you attended one of his shows. It's always a pleasure getting to see any of the boys from One Direction do their own thing, because we are finally able to see each one of their individual music tastes and styles.
I think I'll always try to see Harry and Niall as much as possible on tour since they are the two whose music path I've come to respect in a lot of ways.

Setlist:
On the Loose
The Tide
This Town
Paper Houses
You and Me
Dancing in the Dark (Bruce Springsteen cover)
Seeing Blind
Flicker
Fool's Gold (One Direction cover)
Too Much to Ask
So Long
I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty cover)
Since We're Alone
Fire Away
Finally Free
On My Own
Drag Me Down (One Direction cover)
Slow Hands
Mirrors

____

For concerts I've been to, and the ones that are coming up, check here.

You May Also Like

0 comments