Troye Sivan - The Bloom Tour

by - Thursday, August 22, 2019

SAN DIEGO, CA








Troye Sivan is one of the most talented emerging artists that has debuted in the last few years. He gained his following on YouTube and then emerged as one of the youngest stars to come out of Australia. 
His debut album Blue Neighbourhood is one of my favorite debut albums in the last decade. It was so different and original, he surpassed all my expectations! With his sophomore album he went with a little bit more of a pop route with his writing partner in crime Allie X and a feature with Ariana Grande. 

His shows are fun as always due to his energy and the way he is able to move the crowd. The more I see him live, the more I am sure he is here to stay and I cannot wait to see what his new releases will be like.

Setlist:
Seventeen
Bloom
Plum
Heaven
Fools
Lucky Strike
Wild
Postcard
The Good Side
What a Heavenly Way to Die
Cool
Bite
1999
Dance to This
Animal
Youth
My My My!

____

For concerts I've been to and the ones that are coming up, check here.

You May Also Like

0 comments