LANY - Malibu Nights Tour

by - Thursday, August 22, 2019

LOS ANGELES, CA








If you know me, you know how much this band means to me. I've been going to their shows since my senior year of high school and I don't think I'll ever stop. I have not missed a tour and don't plan on missing an up coming one anytime soon. Lany has come into my life at a time I wasn't sure who I was or where I belonged, and with every new album and song, they are able to leave a stamp on all the important moments of my life.

I drove to LA after work, I missed the entire opening act and rushed to get to Hollywood just in time for their performance. It was worth all the gas money, and all the miles I drove that day. Somehow, after leaving their show I just felt lighter, like I left feeling better than how I felt when I arrived.

Lany is forever in my heart.

Setlist:
Thick and Thin
Good Girls
4EVER!
yea, babe, no way
I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore
Taking Me Back
Made in Hollywood
Hurts
Run
13
If You See Her
The Breakup
Pink Skies
Hericane
Super Far
Malibu Nights
Thru These Tears
ILYSB

______

For concerts I've been to, and the ones that are coming up, check here.

You May Also Like

0 comments