Playlist: Songs That Sound Like the 80s.

by - Friday, August 30, 2019


From Tame Impala, Charli XCX to Robyn and Bleachers, here's my a playlist with a modern take on 80s sounds. 


songs that sound like the 80s:
Juice by Lizzo
1983 by Neon Trees
Disciples by Tame Impala
Astronaut by Sir Sly
Don't Take The Money by Bleachers
I Wish You Would by Taylor Swift
Saturdays (ft. HAIM) by Twin Shadow
Lover by Taylor Swift
Disco by Surf Curse
Rollercoaster by Bleachers
When I Dance with You by The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
What a Feeling by One Direction
Girls by The 1975
Wings by HAERTS
New Romantics by Taylor Swift
Human Right by The Strike
Hang With Me by Robyn
take me on by joan
Everything Is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira
You're the One by Charli XCX
UGH! by The 1975
I'm On Fire by Chromatics
Time to Pretend by MGMT
Fun by Sir Sly
1901 by Phoenix
Alfie's Song (Not So Typical Love Song) by Bleacher
My My My! by Troye Sivan
Dancing On My Own by Robyn
Someone Great by LCD Soundsystem
Black Roses by Charli XCX
Let's Get Married by Bleachers
The Sound by The 1975
disco tits by Tove Lo
Nuclear Seasons by Charli XCX
You're Not Good Enough by Blood Orange
Lifted Up (1985) by Passion Pit
Take My Hand by Charli XCX
I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers
Heart by Roosevelt 
Without You by Electric Youth
Let It Happen by Tame Impala
This Must Be My Dream by The 1975
Oslo by Anna of the North
Wake Me by Bleachers
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby by Cigarettes After Sex

You May Also Like

0 comments