LANY - World Tour 2019

by - Friday, September 27, 2019

ANAHEIM, CA







I went to yet another LANY show. Shocker! I know.

But in my defense, the ticket was $35, so how could I pass up? I did choose their House of Blues Anaheim show instead of the Greek, simply because I knew how much more intimate HOB shows are. The intimacy of a show by your favorite artist can be so important and no one knows how to do it better than LANY (and Taylor Swift, even in a stadium!). Although Malibu Nights came out last year, LANY went on a 100+ show tour through 2019, and when time came for their SoCal shows, they did not disappoint.

This was my second time at the Anaheim House of Blues and I love the venue, however, since this was a GA show I don't like how they've adopted the new line rules of separating guys and girls in two lines at the entrance point. This disrupts the entire form of the line, as some people have been waiting longer than others, and then those people end up getting barricade spots. I think this new policy is bizarre and should be avoided at GA shows, specifically because it's first come first serve.

But the show itself was amazing as always. The setlist was adjusted a little (unfortunately Bad Bad Bad was not on it) from their mini tour last fall right after the album release. Paul Jason Klein is always so full of energy and it transcends onto the fans, which is why their crowds are always so loud and fun. I have never had a bad experience at a LANY show, and I think that is why I keep coming back (well apart from the amazing music LANY makes).

I know they're working on their next album and I can't wait to see what the future holds for my favorite band.

Setlist:
Thick and Thin
Good Girls
4EVER!
yea, babe, no way
I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore
Taking Me Back
Made in Hollywood
Hurts
Run
Valentine's Day
If You See Her
The Breakup
Pink Skies
Hericane
Super Far
Malibu Nights
Thru These Tears
ILYSB

______

For concerts I've been to and the ones that are coming up, check here.

You May Also Like

0 comments